ColorVision – Hazel 2 Lenses – Monthly
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Premium manufacturing process:
COLORVISION was conceived to cater to the high-end market in colored contact lenses with premium quality, style, and comfort in mind. COLORVISION is made in Brazil using the german Pf?rtner technology.
The Pf?rtner family uses a unique tinting technique called micropigmentation, where the dye colors are integrated with the lens material and not printed on the lens surface. This ensures that the dyes do not come in contact with the eyes.
The lenses produced are tested for comfort and high quality. Only 20% of these lenses reach final packaging due to premium quality checks.
- 55% Water content which gives ultimate comfort for up to 14 hours per day
- 20% Transparency of the colored part of the lens to mix with the natural eye color to give you the most natural-looking colored eyes. This gives a personalized and unique look!
- Unique contact lenses with:
- an inner hazel lock to define your pupil
- an intricate mix of dozens of natural dyes to replicate the natural iris appearance
- a black outer contour to reflect a youthful look
- Lens Material: HEMA 55 ? Hydrophilic
- Water Content: 55%
- Base Curve: 8.6
- Diameter: 14.2
- Center Thickness: NA
- Replacement Schedule: Monthly
- Usage Schedule: Daily (up to 14 hours)7
ColorVision Hazel is a perfect choice for all who loves beautiful brown eyes and ready to wear colored contacts crafted by artisans.
Pair of 2 lenses
-0.50, -0.75, -1.00, -1.25, -1.50, -1.75, -2.00, -2.25, -2.50, -2.75, -3.00, -3.25, -3.50, -3.75, -4.00, -4.25, -4.50, -4.75, -5.00, -5.50, -6.00, -6.50, -7.00, -7.50, -8.00, 0.00
There are no reviews yet.